One hundred and twenty five years of use has taken its toll on the hall. In the last decade a number of major projects have taken place to restore the utility of the building and provide the facilities required to service community needs into the future. The 2011-2017 business plan summarized past work and set out a number of future restoration and resource development projects. The committee has been systematically working through these projects. Financial support from Yass Valley Council combined with donations from the broader community has contributed significantly to the major structural renovations. Volunteers have also contributed countless hours to the restoration process. While much has been done there is still more to do, with replacement of the roof a major pending task. Community support in all forms will be as important for future restoration projects as it has been in the past. Below is an outline of some of the work completed to date, highlighting the effort invested and the progress that has been made, and restoration work planned for the foreseeable future.
- 2001. Added structral bracing.
- 2002-2003. Replaced building support stumps.
- 2003-2004. Complete repaint.
- 2004-2005. Complete replacement of wooden flooring in the hall.
- 2005-2006. Front facsade.
- 2006-2007. Repaired foyer subfloor and wall plates. Commenced installation of the kitchen.
- 2007-2008. Completed kitchen.
- 2009-2010. Installed water tank and pressure pump. Upgrade projection room. Landscaping.
- 2010-2011. Toilet upgrade.
- 2011-2012. Installed kitchen storage, servery in the bar. Repair to ladies change room and cloak room. Replaced external doors on the northern side.
- 2012-2013. Repaired western wall.
- 2013-2014. Replaced and repaired northern and southern fences respectively. Minor roof repairs. Installed water diverter
- 2014-2015. Kitchen upgraded to commercial standard (certified). Installed audio-visual equipment.
- 2015-2016. Sand and seal the Hall floor. Minor repairs and painting of the facsade.
- 2016-2017. Added awning to the front to cover the entrance doors and painted the facsade.
- 2017-2018. Concrete path to the toilets. Replaced the roof (See Expressions of Interest if you would like to purchasing a portion of the old roofing iron).
- 2018-2019. Repaint the interior of the Hall.
- 2018-2019. Utilize bridge timber to screen the toilet block.